Change the mindset
Money mindset is mindset that allows you to make money easily and with pleasure, to attract it into your life.
Is this esoteric?? No, on the contrary! The dry facts and beliefs that get in the way and limit us, prevent us from seeing the root of our problems and earning more.
I want more money, I know exactly that – so what’s stopping me? Our brain and subconscious mind! Negative attitudes, blocks, limitations and fears.
The good news is that this can be changed.
Once we begin to introduce change – our nerve cells begin to create new neural connections – this process is called neuroplasticity.
Our thinking, including on money- can and should be changed.
How? With our basic course! These are theoretical skills as meditations – these are the ones that allow you to work with your subconscious and change it.Apply!
Day 1 – Introduction
- A brief introduction to the course and how it works
- Questions and answers
Day 2 – Key points
- What is money mindset
- How can you change your money mindset
Day 3 – Money blocks and fears
- What are money blocks and fears and how to remove everything that keeps you from earning more
- How to overcome fears
- Money DONTs
Day 4 – Changing the mindset
- Setting a new mindset
- Accepting changes
- How meditation can help
Day 5 – Work with family roots
- What does it have to do with family roots?
- What are the limitations connected with family roots?
Day 6 – The new wave
- Changing Habits
- How to catch a new wave
Day 7 – Consolidation of the result
- Fighting backsliding
- Reinforce the new mindset
Tariff for yourself
only 1 day and 2 with basic knowledge
all days, group curator
all days, individual curator, materials
- How to buy a course?
On the website, click Buy or Apply, we will send you a link to payment and when the course starts, we provide you with access to lessons.
- Where does the course take place?
Lessons on YouTube, and support in whats app/telegram.
- Can I get a refund if I change my mind?
Yes, nimus all commissions including payment systems.
- How long does the course last?